Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bounce Town

Today we ventured out to Bounce Town in Oswego for the first time.

We met Grandma Nancy and Aubry,

Aunt Susie and Audrey,
and Audrey's brother Peter.
The kids were a little nervous at first
But then decided they LOVED it!
Double Trouble!
Peter was a great big brother and helped all of the little girls out.
They even found a new friend to play a game of Ring Around the Rosie!
Grandma and her girls

It was a fun place to run off some energy!
I think the adults were more tired than the kids at the end of our trip!

3 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! I wanna go there even though its for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was still on spring break so I could have joined the fun. Thanks for changing Aubs' diaper in the sink! She told me about it last night and laughed when I asked if Kyri was in the sink too. Too bad the camera wasn't with you then!haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaa! It cracks me up that Aubs told you all about it! What kind of bathrooms don't have changing tables??

    ReplyDelete