Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day

We started Mother's Day at my mom's house.  The men (mostly my brother) cooked us some delicious food.  We loved being pampered, as always...in our family the men usually do the cooking.  Maybe we should have given them the Mother's Day cards!  : )  

My camera was not charged, so I had to steal these pictures from Kay's blog.  (Thanks Kay!)

Here I am with sweet Morgyn in her pretty dress.

 The twins are getting so big!

Pop provided entertainment for the girls!

Kay with her three sweeties

Me with my silly girls

When we got home, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and played outside for the rest of the day.  I loved following the girls around and snapping away.

My favorite pic of the day.  I love it when Kyri makes Tessa laugh!

Another shot with my girls.  I have the same pic with just Kyri from Mother's Day 2010.


Grandma Nancy gave Kyri some princess gardening gloves.  Here she is wearing them and helping Kyle plant some Mother's Day flowers.


And she was a big help watering the flowers she picked out for me when she went to the nursery with Grandma Nancy.

Tessa wanted to pick all of the flowers!

Running around the yard


For dinner, Kyle and Kyri made us a delicious meal!


The Burritts came over to enjoy it with us.

Here are all five cousins running around our backyard in all different directions!

Grandma and Grandpa with the five Burritt girls


Tessa kept pointing at Lillian and Gwyneth saying, "Baby!"  Like she's so much older than them.  They were born in the same month!!


Tess was not a fan of walking in the grass until her cousins came over.  Once she saw them all over the place, she took off.  The twins also taught Tessa how to do stairs, too.  Not sure if I'm happy or sad about that...

Tess and Lillian were busy on the patio making food for us for a long time.


I'm lucky to  be the mom and aunt of all of these beautiful kids!  
And it was great to be able to see them all in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment