Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Aunt Jan!

I'm way behind with my posts, but school's out now, so I'll try and catch up as best as I can.

About two weeks ago, my Aunt Jan (mom's sister)  came in from California to visit.  She came to meet the newest twins in our family and also hang out with the older kids, too!  She was here from Wednesday to Monday, so she got to help my mom watch the kids while I was at work.  I know they had a ton of fun with Aunt Jan, and we all were sad to see her go home.  Here are some pictures that she took during her visit.


 Meeting Grady and Morgyn





On the Thursday that Aunt Jan was in, Kyri's preschool had an end of the year picnic lunch.  Aunt Jan, Grandma, and Tessa were invited to join in the fun.  (I stopped by for ten minutes on my lunch break.)


 Here's the famous Ms. Lisa lining the kids up to go back into the classroom.


After the picnic, they met up with Aubry, Auntie Kay, Morgyn, Grady, Grandma Karen, and Mia at a park for the afternoon.  It looked like they had a blast!


When I got home from work, Kyri was helping Grandma water her flowers.  She LOVES to garden...especially in her princess gloves.


Tess was very helpful, too.  : )




Friday of the visit, Aunt Jan got to play dress up with the girls.  I love this picture that Aunt Jan captured...Kyri helping her sister become a princess.

 Haha!!  And here is our dainty Princess Tessa.  : )

Aubry and the twins came over later, and Aunt Jan gave the three oldest a new summer frog chair!  They lined them up in the driveway and pretended they were at the beach.  So cute!


On Saturday, Aunt Jan got the day off from kids and did some adult things with my mom and dad.

On Sunday we went back over to my parents for a barbecue, but first we met up with Brian, Leslie, and Mia to watch the Lilac Parade.  It was extremely hot, but we had a fun time!

Here's our crew.


The new frog chairs came in very handy for the parade!

 When there were breaks in floats, Tess entertained the crowd.  
Kyri loved the horses.  Tessa did too, but she called them puppies.  : )

 After the parade, the girls did a little dancing in the street, too!


When we got back to my parents' house after the parade, we played outside a little.

Kyri taught Pop her recital dance,

And we had a delicious barbecue, complete with a hamburger cake!

Before we said goodbye to Aunt Jan, we got a group shot of her with all of the kids.  
Everyone's eyes are open!!

No comments:

Post a Comment