Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Baby Update

I had an ultrasound today to check the position and weight of the baby. The Dr. said everything looks good...right amount of fluids, placenta is in a good position (whatever that means) and the baby is head down. I didn't think that mattered much since I'm having a C section, but the Dr. said it made it easier for them when the baby is that way. So, that's a good thing! He confirmed that it is still a girl. : ) And she is weighing in at 7 lbs. right now! I still have two weeks to go, so it looks like this little girl will be bigger than her big sister. Because there's not much room in there right now, we didn't get a great ultrasound picture to post. All of them that the doc printed are hard to make out which body parts are which. While we were watching, we did get to see her opening and closing her eyes. I also made him roll the magic wand over the spot right below my right rib to see what has been jabbing me so much. Her heel! The Dr. says she has a good amount of hair and very chubby cheeks! Sounds like someone else I know! Can't wait to meet this little one and see who she looks like! 2 MORE WEEKS!

4 comments:

  1. This is so great! I'm so excited to meet baby Tessa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAYAY - wishing you a safe and speedy delivery! Can't wait to meet little T!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO exciting!!! Can't wait to meet my new niece!

    ReplyDelete