Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A busy week!

This past week was a stressful one for me. I put in some late hours in my classroom trying to get everything in order and planned out before I go on leave for 3 months. I have a wonderful maternity substitute, so I know my students are in good hands! It is so hard to believe that this week is finally here. 12 weeks off!! We get to finally meet our new little girl in just three short days! I got to thinking that I don't have many pictures of myself pregnant, so I made Kyle take this picture of me last night so we can remember what I looked like with the "baby bump"!



Here are the girls playing pretend at Grandma's house. Aubs takes after her handy dad, and Kyri obviously gets her baking skills from her mom! (Hahahhaaaa!)


I'm a little behind with this post. We went over to Brian and Leslie Boston's last weekend for the Bears vs. Packers game. Although the game was disappointing, we had a lot of fun with good friends and family!

Some of the little Bears Fans (Tatum, Mia, Reese, and Kyri)

Mia and Her Puppy

Ethan and Sophia entertaining us before the game

Cheering on the team!

Future Golduster?



Flying with Uncle B


Some Very Sad Bears Fans after a Tough Game


1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to come over and see the baby and take pictures of her and Kyri!

    ReplyDelete