Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Thing 1 and Thing 2


In honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday, I'd like to introduce you to Thing 1 and Thing 2...My new niece and nephew! Kay and Bryan's twins were born yesterday, and they are doing great. I got to visit them last night, and I didn't want to put them down!


Thing 1
Morgyn Kay


Thing 2
Grady Bryan

I'm holding Grady (my first nephew!) and
Bryan's holding Morgyn (who some say looks like me!).
Look at that proud Big Sister in the middle!!!

With all of my other nieces, I always had an infant at the same time that I was usually holding. Now that my girls are older, I'm going to be a baby hog with these little cuties!!! You'll have to fight me for a turn! Good thing there are two to go around!

2 comments:

  1. The babies are so precious. Twins on both sides now.. How ironic. You are truely blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always remember that the Grandma Card trumps the Auntie card.....when it comes to holding these cuties!!!!

    ReplyDelete