Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

This and That from the Past Month

It's been a long time since my last update! During the summer I do weekly or biweekly posts, but during the school year the updates are more like monthly. That's partly because we've been having some relaxing weekends with nothing really blogworthy, and partly because I have been forgetting my camera a lot!



My parents hosted The Knutson Invitational Golf Outing a few weekends ago.
Here is Tessa waiting patiently to go to Nancy's Nursery to play with the other kids.

The big girls loved playing outside while watching for the golfers to go by.

Tessa got to meet Chase (a distant cousin)
Pop and Stephanie entertained the girls


Last weekend I pulled out these adorable boots that I got for Kyri at my baby shower almost three years ago. They were brought all the way from Alaska by some family friends. I was so excited that they fit this year! Kyri got so many compliments in them. She felt very cool. : )

Here are just some random shots of Kyri hosting tea parties with her friends. I love when she goes and plays pretend on her own. The conversations she has are adorable.



And this weekend we had a great time at Charlie's 3rd birthday party. (Unfortunately I forgot my camera! So, these pictures are from my phone. Sorry about the bad quality...)

Can you believe she's 3 already???

Wish this wasn't blurry!

The princess eating with her guests.

Charlie giving Tess a big kiss!

Here are the three babies playing together.
Gwyneth wanted to show off her belly!

It's hard to get a pic of all three of them because they move so quickly. I love this one, though. Look at Lillian's face as Tessa moves in on her toy! Ha!

And here is Uncle Kyle with cutie pie Gwyneth.



1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Tessa moving in on Lillian's toy. Lillian is so jealous that Tessa is standing. She wants to be just like her older cousin and stand up!!

    ReplyDelete