Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Let's Play a Little Game...

As I was looking down at Tessa today, I was reminded of another little someone who used to wear the same outfit about two years ago. Can you guess who is who?? Answers below...


A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

They don't look that much alike to us, but when they're in the same outfit and laying the same way, we can definitely see some similarities!


A. Tessa
B. Kyri
C. Tessa
D. Kyri
E. Tessa


4 comments:

  1. I could definitely tell which ones where Kyri right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not think they looked alike but...Oh My Gosh...you totally fooled me with D...I got it wrong...what kind of grandma am I? Holly you beat me. I think it was the pacifier, yea, that's it...I couldn't see her face clearly. What a cute trick to play on me...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny Ter! I'm with your Mom....B was easy to tell but I was stumped on D!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! They do look alike in the same outfit!

    ReplyDelete