Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Last Week and a Half

Well, we've settled in pretty well with our little Tessa home with us now. The first couple of days were a little tough because I was still in a lot of pain from my surgery. I'm feeling much better, now, though, and am loving being home with my two girls. Kyri seems to be reacting well to her new sister. Right now Tessa sleeps most of the day, so Kyri and I still get to spend a lot of time together. We'll see if that's still the case in a month or two when Tessa is awake and demanding more attention!

Tessa has been a good girl at night, too. We've only had one really fussy night. Otherwise, she tends to sleep for 3-4 hour stretches at a time. Then she gets up to eat and then goes right back to sleep. Sometimes I have to wake her to eat because she wants to just keep on sleeping through! Hope she continues to love her sleep in the future!

I've taken thousands of pictures over the past week, and I feel like Tessa looks different in all of them! We still cannot figure out who she looks like. I see a resemblance to Kyri in pictures, but in person, I don't think she looks like her at all. Who do you guys think she looks like?


Coming home from the hospital

Trying out her new crib

She sleeps best in her boppy pillow

Cousin Holly came for a visit! (Our first at-home visitor!)

First Bath (Big Sister helping)

Snuggled up

Grandma Nancy came to spend the day with us on Wednesday. Here she is reading to both girls.

Of course we had to try out some of her new bows.

She didn't seem to mind them too much. Hopefully she'll enjoy playing dress up as much as we do! : )

Watching some T.V.

Hanging out with Grandpa Larry (Looks like we're going to have another thumb sucker!)

Grabbing some attention from Grandma B.

Since we've been stuck inside, we've had to be creative with our time! : )

Tessa got a phone call

Bath Time at the Burritts'

Mary came for a visit

Had to get a pic of these cute ruffle pants

She looks so tiny in her swing!

Kyri got an early Valentine's present from Grandpa and Grandma B.

Matching Jammies (Tessa wasn't too into the photo shoot, but she kind of looks like she's laughing. I think she might have a dimple on her right cheek!)

Cousin Aubry's first time meeting Tessa. She came in the door yelling, "Baby Tessa". It was so cute!

K.J. and Aubs have missed each other a lot these past two weeks!

Coloring with Auntie Kay

These two were so funny Saturday night! I came into the room and they were just sitting there cracking themselves up!

This is how I found them the next time I came in...pretending to be asleep. Such imaginations they have!

Sisters

Cousins

My girls

Grandma Nancy feeding Tessa her first bottle.

Tessa posing with her new Valentine's Day gift and sporing her new festive bow!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Ours was a little low key this year. Kyri and Daddy went on a date to the library, and Tessa and I just bonded at home. Kyle picked up some tasty cupcakes to celebrate, though!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day!
    Tessa looks so tiny in her large crib and swing haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Jenny, Sabrina's sister... anyway, I was snooping. I LOVE the name Tessa. I wanted to use it if our last had been a boy! The girls are so cute!
    Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jenny! I have been snooping on your blog for years and feel like I know you! Your kids are adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete