Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Busy Easter Weekend

Easter Eggs

I didn't have to work on Good Friday, so after work on the Thursday before, I stayed out at my mom's and Kay, Bryan, and Grandma Karen brought Aubry, Morgyn, and Grady over to dye eggs.

In this picture, the three big girls look like they're plotting against Grady.
I think this may be a glimpse into his future... poor boy!

Checking out the pretty colors...Tess was very curious.

Auntie Kay tried to help her drop her egg in, but she wasn't quite getting the hang of it.
Instead, Tessa threw it on the floor!


Kyri and her blue "robin's egg"

Aubry's 3rd Birthday

On Saturday, we celebrated my niece's birthday at Airtastic. The kids had a blast bouncing, and many of the adults joined in, too! We had a lot of fun!


Tess was a little unsure at first, but the birthday girl helped her out!

Kyri and Grandma Nancy

Tessa and Uncle B

I found my crew like this in one of the bounce houses.
I guess they were exhausted from all of that exercise!

After all of the bouncing, we had pizza and cake and got to sing to Aubry Rae!

Easter Sunday

We started out the morning with an egg hunt from the bunny and then headed to church. It was a little difficult to concentrate because Tess was a monkey the whole time, but we made the best of it.
Here's my little monkey wearing a dress that I wore when I was little.

I remember seeing pictures of myself in this dress, so it was sweet to see Tess in it, too.

We went over to Larry and Laurel's to visit first.
The girls made themselves right at home and instantly went to the toys.

Kyri and Aunt Bobbi

Kyri and Holly

Kyri and Great-grandma Leona
We attempted to get a picture of the two girls with Grandma B and Grandpa Larry, but my girls weren't being very cooperative. We had to snap quickly before Tessa escaped!

Grandma B and her "mini-me"

After Larry and Laurel's, we headed out to Yorkville where my grandpa (Pop Ken) was hosting.

Tess was so proud to carry around the two eggs she found in the egg hunt!

Sandy helped the girls find the tricky spots.

Some fun from the night...

Our supermodel
Our angel
A couple of fairies
Beautiful Aubry blowing bubbles

The cutest Easter Bunny you'll ever see

Tessa loves her new cousin Morgyn.

My family celebrated a bunch of our birthdays, too!
Happy Birthday to Steve, Craig, Scott, Sandy, Me, Aubry, and Bryan
(in picture order, not birthday order).

Little Morgyn was a party animal on her first Easter.

But this is how Grady looked most of the night.
I don't think I saw his eyes open the whole night!

We had a wonderful day, and Kyri, Tessa, Kyle, and I are so lucky to have family who loves us so much! Thank you for everything! We are very blessed!

1 comment:

  1. That was just three days! Wow you packed a lot of thing (and family!!!) into one weekend. :) So neat about Tessa wearing the same dress as you!!! Love the pic of Kyri and Mrs. Burritt!

    ReplyDelete