Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update of the Past Three Weeks


Tessa's Baptism
She did so well at church. I was worried she'd get fussy, but instead she was very smiley. She slept during the mass and then woke up and listened to the priest intently during her Baptism. At the end of the mass, she even got to go up to the altar with the priest to get introduced to the whole church! I was so proud of Tessa B for being such a good girl.

My happy girl!
She was all smiles while waiting in the back of the church with her Godmother

Her little lip came out briefly when the priest poured the chilly water on her, but she was fine after I held her back up.
Family pic
(I guess the flash was too bright for Kyri and me!)
Uncle Owen, Tessa, and Auntie Kay
The Godparents









Mia's First Birthday Party

She had a pirate princess themed party.
Check out this awesome cake!

Present time with her mommy and daddy.

Love her bling!

Happy girl playing with her new toys!


Kyri LOVED all of her "goodies" she got in her goody bag!
Arghhhh!
We had a ton of fun at the party!


Mother's Day

We started out the day with a Mother's Day Brunch.
The food was delicious and the girls were entertaining!
(I forgot to bring my camera, so I had to steal these next few pictures from Kay's blog!)

My girls

My mom with all of her kids and grandkids

All of the moms after the brunch

Later in the day, Great Grandma Mickow stopped by to meet Tessa B.
Four Generations

The rest of the day I got to spend playing outside with my beautiful girls on a beautiful sunny day! I even got to take a nap when they both napped! Best present ever!



"Mommy, put the camera down and come play with me."

"Oh, great, Mom's got the camera again!"




I've been back to work for three weeks now. I have to say the days are flying by. Things have been pretty busy, but luckily the transition has gone pretty smoothly. Tessa continues to sleep through the night, which makes things easier! While things are going okay now that I'm back to work, I am still counting down the days until summer. Only three more weeks to go!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are getting cuter and cuter! Is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could of made it to Tessa's Baptism. Unfortunatley we had two outings that day so I had to choose which was more important. The Ski Club Banquet came in 1st because I had to do the Banquet slide show of the entire year. They would of been lost without me there. I hope to make it to the twins baptism though.

    ReplyDelete